Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 22, 2011 Week 2

Up bright and early walking the dog on the Hilton Head Golf course where we found three golf balls.  I then went over to the marina office and did my laundry and went looking for coffee.  Nada!  I will gave Chase a well deserved bath this morning.

This was a beautiful day. I shoved off at 0915 and headed for Beaufort, SC. The weather is very spectacular and the waters are super calm.  The trip up took me through the Port Royal sound and up the ICW past Paris Islands but no one was out to greet me.  Also no place to pull in.  I made it to Beaufort in 2.5 hrs and tied up at the city docks. They have a beautiful dock side park and I spent a lazy afternoon and evening and was invited to dinner by my two dock mates, Dr Jerry Wright DDS and his lovely wife Diana who are planning on living on their motor sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment